Thursday, January 2, 2014

Intro

Well, it's here. 2014. And with 37 resolutions, I may as well try to combine a few of them. So here is that attempt. We'll be having our first baby in March, and we believe the best way to teach is by example. So, we will be attempting, as a family, to eat healthy. However, anyone that knows me, knows that I.love.food. Which means that I think it is pure blaspheme to eat a plain salad with no freshly baked bread. I think it is pure blaspheme to claim TGIFriday's as your favorite restaurant. I think it is pure blaspheme to cook only boxed foods!!! Good food-and by good food I mean whole, healthy, hearty foods-warms you from the inside out, nourishes you, and overall makes you a nicer person. I promise. So, I have decided to create a blog, as I create healthy versions of my favorite things to eat. I will also attempt to provide explanations on why the way I made it is healthier than the original.

Enjoy Better Bites!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a delicious idea! I'll be following this blog closely, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I hope I can deliver what you're looking for! :)

      Delete
  2. You did it! Looking forward to your entries!

    ReplyDelete